SO, Miss Eryn, aka one of my favorite people on the planet, busted out a Top Ten Things to Do in This Lifetime (you never know, the Hindi might be right)... aka Life List. She had a pretty rocking top ten... though I did not notice "opening a Florentine stationary store/bar with A-Town" on there. That's ok. We'll just consider it so obivous it need not be mentioned.
I've got my List (got the High Fidelity pic reference there- "all time top whatever..."), in no real particular order. Please note, list is subject to change and void in Utah (watch- somehow in this life, I'll end up stuck in Utah.)
- Visit Istanbul, specifically, Hagia Sophia.
- I always want to be learning. In some shape or form, I want my life to be vibrant and interesting enough where I am constantly learning.
- Go to Machu Picchu or Choquequirao. I guess I'd just really love to visit Peru (and do what Beardy here is doing), and see some really old things. And try not to get altitude sickness.
- Visit the Maori caves in New Zealand.
- Have a successful gallery show with which (above all else), I am happy.
- Live in a foreign country for at least a year (probably one of the following: New Zealand, Italy, France, Germany, or Sweden.)
- Become fluent in a foreign language. Something new (Sprechen Sie Deutsch?), or something more familiar- French or Italian.
- Write a book. Preferably the Great American Novel that would make Michael Chabon drop to his knees in reverence... or perhaps a biography of Sad Gelato Man... I'm not sure which.
- Work for myself, i.e. be my own boss. This could either be owning my own business or just being gainfully self-employed (see previous item).
- Oh you know... find love. Which will probably be hard, since the love of my life is... dead. And the other one is getting married. To my evil black male twin from Ohio.
How very soap operatic!